Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sun : 22 April 07 : 9:46am & 6:50pm

Alright! Another update for today! Lots of misfortunes & lots of events happened for the past few days.

For instance, my awfully executed speaking ability... I had a practice with my group of friends and I realised that I SUCKED in both Task A and Task B! For Task A, I can't really come up with many points and I can't seem to elaborate that much. As for Task B, I'm pretty confused as to what to say, or wether... Oops... "Weather" is a castrated ram. The correct word should be "whether"... Anyway, I'm just as lost when I don't know whether to shoot my firend with criticism or to defend another or just try and stand on my points. I'm quite lost when it comes to some crappy MUET speaking rules on Task B. But after finding out some stuffs on that in my MUET book & bring this matter to the dinner table, now I seem to notice where my weaknesses lie.
When it comes to Task A, I did not think about the fundamental of brainstorm! I totally forgot about the ***5 Ws & 1 H***!!! What, When, Where, How, Why, and Who! (Thanks Baba!)
I should have taken down that quote by Rudyard Kipling. I really have forgotten about it. It goes like this:

"I own SIX trusty and honest attendants. Their names are What, Why, When, How, Where, and Who." ---Rudyard Kipling---

Another flaw (and it's a SERIOUS one) I've discovered is I really have SHALLOW general knowledge. That is why I couldn't seem to give some points and elaborate it properly. Like for example, I really know nuts about telematch. When it comes to giving out reasons why we should imform our parents about the misdeeds of our neighbour rather than call the police, I'm dumbfounded! Actually, I'm not quite sure about the usage of the word "dumbfound". According to the Oxford American English Dictionary, "dumbfound" means to be astonished or be amazed, although it's thesaurus suggests that "confused" is synonymous with "dumbfounded". Hmm... I think I'll use "perplexed" or "bewildered" or "baffled".

Woop! Time's up! time to study before I go for my tuition!

Woo... What a day this is... I'm having a mild headache now after intense pressure from the Chemistry tuition work. Need to take a rest... While I play online chess at Yahoo.com, I'll just wirte this post. I think I have something important to say. Well, uhh... Okay... I don't know what to say... AAAGGGHHH!!!! It slipped out of my mind! Okay... Relax... Just be patient... I've set a goal for my sub-conscious mind to do the work... Hmm...

MMM!!!! Yes!!! It came to me! Fabulous... Alright, actually I read an article today about the review of the 7 Wonders of the World. When one archaeologist, or maybe not archaeologist, maybe somebody found an ancient list of the Wonders of the World dating as far back as ???BC, the world council decided to hold a voting event whereby people would need to vote which of the majestic heritage should be included in the 7 Wonders of the World list. Hmm... I think I'll try to use Memory Techniques to memorize all of the ancient structures just to improve my memory power!

Woop! I lost in a game of chess... Oh! by the way, I've found another interesting article. It's about Young Blood and Reckless Driving. Didn't know young people at age between 21-25 years old snatched the prize of being the most vulnerable people on the road, especially men. There like 3000+ deaths from 2004 till now. Ouch... Gotta remember that for my general knowledge.

Time to go to the dinner table! I smell food...

No comments: